- Helps to create a dynamic and interactive experience for the users.
- Makes the website more interactive and user-friendly.
- Easily navigate the website and helps a designer to grow visitors.
- Guides to provide additional information to the users.
- Creates special effect like rollover for the images.
- Gives amazing visual effects.
- First of all, Login to the Dashboard of your WordPress Website. There Plugins option will appear. Among the option of Plugins click on the button Add New.
- Search for the plugin Insert Header and Footers. After getting the Plugin click in the button Install Now and Activate the plugin.
- Then, click on the button Settings which will appear as second last option in the left side of the website. Click on the button Insert Headers and Footers option to use the Plugin.
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorials over here:
- Add a beautiful slider on your WP website using WP1 Slider
- Insert wa idget on your WordPress website footer
- Showcase your clients/sponsors/partner logo in WordPress website using Smart Logo Showcase lite?
- Integrate Twitter feeds on your WordPress site?