If you are opening a website, then you need a coming soon pre-launch page. By opening this page you can forecast, produce hype and let the users and traffic know about the opening of your main website. If you want to create beautiful coming soon page then this tutorial will show you to create an alluring coming soon page in WordPress.
Creating a Coming Soon page is important for your main website as it makes your users and traffic known about the launching of the main website. There are thousand of plugins that allows you to create Coming Soon page in your website. But today we will be using Everest Coming Soon Lite WordPress plugin to create the page.
Why Everest Coming Soon Lite?
Everest Coming Soon Lite is an ultimate plugin packaged with two beautifully pre-designed coming soon templates that covers up your website when you site is in maintenance mode or under construction. The plugin allows you to fix countdown timer, contact form, subscription form, Google map, site completion percentage loader. It also personalize your coming soon page with custom logo, background, social link, quick info’s, enable/disable maintenance mode and so on
Features of Everest Coming Soon Lite:
- 2 interactive pre-designed templates
- Countdown Timer
- Contact Form Integrated
- Subscription form integrated with backend listing of subscribers and CSV export
- Social Icons with 13 popular social media integrated
- Customizable Background configuration for each template
- Search Engines crawling enable/disable
- SEO Meta Tags configurations
- Custom Favicon
Creating Beautiful coming soon page using Everest Coming Soon Lite (Step by Step guide)
- Log in to your WordPress website or Click on Dashboard
- Click on Plugins>>Add New
- Search for the Plugin Everest Coming Soon Lite in the plugin search box
- After you see the plugin, Click on Install Now
- Once the plugin is installed, Click on Activate
Once the plugin is activated, you can see the Everest Coming Soon Lite plugin in the Admin panel
- Click on Everest Coming Soon Lite>>Settings
- Once you Click on Setting you are headed in above page
In General Settings, you can see maintenance mode, Site Title, Meta Tag Name, Meta Tag Content, Favicon, Hide from Search Engines, Email,
- Click on the maintenance mode if you want to enable or disable the maintenance mode
- Configure the site Title for your maintenance mode page
- Add SEO meta tags in the meta tag name and the contact field
- Add custom favicon for your maintenance mode page
- You can add the option of Hide from Search Engines to disable your maintenance mode page list in the search engines
- Add Email from Name and Email from Email to send the contact Email.
In the Template Settings, you can choose the pre-designed templates, background, for each template.
- Add the background image and Click on Upload Image
- Add more information in the More Information Label.
In the Header,
- Add the Logo Image and Click on Upload
- Add the Header Text as you want to appear it in website
- Also add the Site Short Description
In the About US section,
- Give a description about the website in the About Us Title
- Also add much more information briefly in the About Us Description box.
Subscription: The subscription allows your user or traffic to get notified when the website is maintained or constructed.
- Enter the Subscription Title
- Give the description of the Subscription
- Fill the Email address in the the Email Field Label
- The Subscription button Label shows the subscription button in the coming soon page
- In the Subscriber Required Message, the user or the traffic will fill the information they want to know regarding the coming website
- Subscription Success Message allows the traffic to notify that their subscription has been successful
- Now your subscription has been configured by Email already available message
Social Network: The section of Social Network provides the traffic and the user the option of getting linked in the social account the website has. It is also one of the option to attract traffic and promote your social site too.
- Give the name of the Social Network Title
- Give a short description about the Social Network
- Add the link of the social media that your website has. This will appear as social media contact link option in the coming soon page
Contact Us: The contact us component includes all the configuration required for contact.
- Give the Title of the Contact Us
- A short description on Contact Us
- Fill your name in the Name Field Label
- Enter the Email Label Field
- Fill the Message Label Field
- Enter your email on the Submit Button Label
- Fill your message in the Required Message Box
- The Success Message notifies that the message has been sent successfully
- Enter your email in the Email Contact Subject
- Enter your message in the Contact Message box.
Get in Touch: The component include Get in Touch, Get in Touch description, Label and Value for Address, Phone and Email.
- Give the title of Get in Touch
- Give a short description of Get in Touch
Quick Info: It includes all the quick information such as location, phone, email etc
- Enter the Address in the Address Label
- Give full Address in the Address value
- Provide the Phone in the Phone Label
- Enter the phone number in Phone value
- Fill your Email in the Email Label
- Enter the email account in the Email Value
Countdown: This section includes countdown time configuration
- Enter the Countdown Title
- Give short description on Countdown
- Fill the expiry date of the Countdown
- Write the number of Days
- Enter the Hours
- Fill the Minute
- Enter the Second
Follow all the above procedure and your website has a beautiful coming soon page
Coming soon page is necessary for all the traffic and users to get information about the developing or constructing website. Create a beautiful coming soon page with the above tutorial. If you’re having any queries then you can ask in the comment box below. You can easily create coming soon page for your website having a quick watch in the above tutorial.
Also, check out:
- Best free WordPress tag cloud plugin
- How to design WordPress Tags using a plugin
- More WordPress tutorials – learn WordPress step by step
- WordPress video tutorials